Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brown Card for a Male

Well it took me a long time to think this one through. I bought this image at Lincraft because I didn't have any images for the older males in my life. This is the first time I have inked him up and I had the idea in my head of what I wanted it to look like but found I didn't have the exact browns that matched in my collection. Well this is my excuse so I can buy more Copics LOL. My husband came into my craft room the other night and commented that my bag was now full. I told him that I had actually saved him money because I had bought them when the dollar was high. Anyway I am entering this card in the Mad for Markers Brown Male Card challenge.

Here are the Copic colours I used
and a final close up.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sam.. You have been busy!! My goodies are on their way so can't wait to play with all my new stuff!! Now feel like I can justify getting my new pens cos I've saved so much money on stamps and supplies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Perfect for our Male and Brown challenge at Mad for Markers!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME love the browns!
    hehe.. saving money is good! Great thing to tell DH! lol!

    Thanks for entering our make a male card using brown Copics challenge at Mad for Markers!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete