Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tilda with ladybug

Well I have certainly been MIA I haven't made a post in a very loooong time. I was meaning to get in the craft room but life seemed to get in the way. Anyway I am pretty excited with this card. I used Copics to colour but I took my book code to work to try and get this blog post done at lunch but I left it there, anyway here is the card


Here is a close up. I have coloured the flowers so that the colours are exactly the same as the ones on the fence
Can you see the ladybug

I am entering this card into the following challenges MDUC a sketch

Just Magnolia friends

Paper Crafters Journey Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. OMG Sam, this is so cute!! I love that red background paper!!! And as always your colouring is phenomenal!!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ anything Goes Challenge!! ;) HUgs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute
    thanks for sharing with us
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Such a pretty card Sam! And your colouring and papers are the perfect match!
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the Sketch Challenge.
    Have a lovely evening!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Sam! I love this Tilda and I love the scence you created with her and the background stamp! Such pretty papers and I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Sam, I love how you've added the fence and reproduced the colours in your embellishment flowers!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete