Sunday, August 14, 2011

Luka with Truck

I'm not sure how this happened but I actually colured this Luka in when I visited the Copic stand at The Melbourne Paperific Show with my friend Alethea. However I went to put this card together and I realised that its coloured the same as the one on the La- La Land packet. I am asuming that because Copics are also the main distributor that they provided the colours to match the image on the packet so I am not taking the credit for colour selection but I did do the colouring. I made this card to celebrate my son James' sixth birthday. He has a red fire truck that he loves and this Luka reminds me of him. I am not sure who the DP is but it works so well with this image, I also love the little truck brad. I have also shown you the inside of my card, can you see the super cute bolt stickers? I hope James loves this card as much as I do. I am also entering it in the La- La Land Birthday card celebration competition.
I have used the following colours to colour Luka
Pants- B24, B32
Jacket- YG91, YG95
Shoes- B95, B97
Shirt- YR21, YR23
Truck- R35, R37, W3, W5
Hair- E31, E33, E35
Skin- E00, E50

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sam!! Nice to see you creating again!! your colouring is fabulous as always!!! Must catch up soon for some craft time!!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card I am sure your son loved this card. The colouring looks great too. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Mad for Markers this week. HUgs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete