Monday, November 7, 2011

Tilda Book

I have wanted to make a book  for such a long time however my first attempt failed. My wonderful friend Alethea made one and sent me a link to a fabulous tutorial that you can find here. Well here she is
I have used DP's from Kaiser this collection was from a few years ago, sorry I can't remember the name. Tilda is from the new collection and she is so cute to colour. Of course I used my copics and have included a photo of the colours. I then added rock candy to Tildas fir trim and stickles to the Christmas trees. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps I adore these and use my Tombow textas to colour these up. The scallop border is a fiskars punch. 

Here's a close up of Tilda and below are the Copics I used.
and now here is inside the book that I plan on filling with chocolates for my boys teachers however I can't fill them yet because they wouldn't last 'til Christmas, especially in my craft room, so no photos with chocolates, lol
and the spine


I would like to enter this into the following challenges, Maggie Lovers Challenge and Magnolia Stamp lovers

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is gorgeous Sam!! I love it!!! i really need to learn how to do the creases in a dress because you do such an amazing job!! Love, love, love it!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sam this is amazingly good! I love the front with your gorgeous colouring and then the inside with those lush papers. Thanks for joining us at Maggie Lovers Challenges. Hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is fab! :D
    I love your colouring on Tilda... and the papers... and the layout...!
    x

    ReplyDelete