Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Totally Tilda Bingo


 


Over at Totally Tilda this week they are playing Bingo and I have gone with Glitter/Sparkle, Hand Stitching and Flowers.
 
I have coloured up Tilda with Flower Pot using my Copics and I used the colourless blender to add the spots. I love the way her coat has turned out and it matched my papers beautifully. Even though I haven't been creating alot I have still been looking at lots of blogs and Facebook groups to try and see what others are doing to improve my work. One area in particular is flowers and layers. I am pleased with my flowers but still need to work on the laying and making everything pop. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. After colouring Tilda I handstitched the border and then added some blue stickles to create a frame. I hope you like her.


Until next time

 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sam, three posts in three days!! Loving your card!! Gorgous colurs, love her spotty jacket and beautiful sentiment!! Great to have your inspiration back!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is beautiful Sam!!!! Love her paper pieced coat and your amazing flower arrangement!!!! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet love your cute Tilda image..your hand stitching is so clever, lovely colour combo, great take on the BINGO theme at Totally Tilda chall..

    thanks for sharing smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete