Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holiday craft

I do it every holidays I need to squeeze in every single bit of craft that I can. I leave my work space set up and if I get a spare 5 minutes I go in and stick, paste or re-arrange. I then sit up later than normal and try and get more stuff done. I don't like to craft when the boys are here so we can spend time together. They are at my mum and dad's at the moment hence a day time post. So firstly I will share my scrapbooking, then my two finished quilt tops and finally two piles of material I have purchased for future projects that I will show you as I progress. I hope it won't take as long as my Christams pudding quilt, more of that later.
So here are my scrapbooking pages. It's funny I think they are finished then I will think of something else I need to add and out it comes again. I think I am happy with these pages now.

The next two images are of quilt tops that I have finally finished. The first is a dresden plate I finally put the prarie point border on and now I am going to have it professionally quilted as it is too big for me on my sewing machine. I am so happy with it, can't wait to get it quilted.

Here is a close up of one of the blocks.

The next is kit I bought before my first son was born (he was 8 last week) I didn't start it until last year because I wanted to finish other projects I had started. It is a Christmas wall hanging of different plum puddings and I finally finished the blanket stitch last night now all I have to do is quilt it and yes it is finished before Christmas.

Here is a close up of one of the blocks.

Sorry it's such a long post and finally here are the two piles of fabrics for my future pojects.

1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts and your quilts are beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete