Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flower Tilda

Well two posts in one night, I know it's either all or nothing!!!! Anyway I picked this stamp up on Saturday and have been anxiously awaiting her arrival. Instead of choosing DP's I just coloured her how I wanted. I then found all this paper in my scraps and it all came together. I have coloured Tilda with my Copics and have added lots of stickles to her wings. I then used the Stampin' Up bunting punch except I couldn't work out how to attach it. I then got out my flowers to have a play and one of them fell and landed near the bunting and I decided to go with that. I really love the flowers and I am getting better at arranging them on my cards. At first I couldn't get it right but just like my Copics I persisted and I am extremely glad I did. Anyway here is the card and I am entering it in the Bunting/Pennants challenge at Totally Tilda.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweet Tilda creation love this colour combo & design fab take on the theme.

    Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super card Sam. Love the little gem on her hair ribbon. Super bunting too. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is cute isn't she. Love how you have coloured her and great card for our Bunting challenge at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Gorgeous!! Love this Tilda and the gem in her bow!! Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and good luck!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete