Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Well two posts in one night, I know it's either all or nothing!!!! Anyway I picked this stamp up on Saturday and have been anxiously awaiting her arrival. Instead of choosing DP's I just coloured her how I wanted. I then found all this paper in my scraps and it all came together. I have coloured Tilda with my Copics and have added lots of stickles to her wings. I then used the Stampin' Up bunting punch except I couldn't work out how to attach it. I then got out my flowers to have a play and one of them fell and landed near the bunting and I decided to go with that. I really love the flowers and I am getting better at arranging them on my cards. At first I couldn't get it right but just like my Copics I persisted and I am extremely glad I did. Anyway here is the card and I am entering it in the Bunting/Pennants challenge at Totally Tilda.