Monday, September 20, 2010

Bizzy Becs and Just Magnolia Challenge

I am so excited I have just finished my first challenge using a magnolia stamp I purchased. Its for both Bizzy Becs which was to create a spring card and Just Magnolias which was lace it up (the punch covered this beautifully). Her name is "Tilda with peony". I really enjoy colouring these stamps and used the left over paper from the new Kaszazz range called "Emily Rose". I have also coloured her in using my Copic textas and I will endeavour in the future to write down the combinations to share with you next time. I am working on another card at the moment and will be entering this in another online challenge so stay tuned.
I have embossed the background  with a cuttlebug folder and I was really pleased with the detail. I also used stickles in the peony the colour is called 'cotton candy' they really add a nice texture. I then used the Stampin Up border punch that matches her dress, too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment