Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love the land of Blog

I will admit it, it took me a long time to get started but now I have I love blogging. I didn't think it would be as easy as it is but I can't believe how much I have improved. I love how I can keep updated on my favourite blogs rather than surfing everywhere and finding that their aren't any new posts. I also love checking my stats and seeing all the amazing places people are visiting from. So to all those I know and the others I don't thank you for your comments and for looking at my blog. I don't have any finished projects at the moment to post hopefully I will have some more on Friday. I am currently working on finishing Master James' Magoo monkey. He has choosen some very bright green and red fabrics. I have also joined a swap where we make a bag and send a fat quarter of fabric in it. My swap partner is a lovely lady in Wales. I have cut the fabric ready to start this project and I also need to finish this months Block of the month. So I have plenty of projects to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment