Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Scrapbooking

Here are a couple of layouts I made a few weeks ago.
The first one is a picture I took while on holidays in Port Douglas. I used Kaiser products for the entire layout and was really impressed with the way that the colours worked with the photo. The second layout is really simple and clean. I love this photo of the boys the expression on their faces is priceless. I can also say that I have scrapped every single photo that I wanted to. I don't think I have been up to date since 2006! Lucky I have enough crafts to keep me going.
One thing about staring this blog is I am now really keen to finish off my UFO's. I bought a christmas wall hanging quilt when I was pregnant with Tom (2003). I have pieced it and now I just have to blanket stitch the raw edges. Every year I put it aside and think yes I will finish that before next Christmas and still to no avail. I even bought some holy leaf buttons last year while we where in Cairns so that I could finish it. I think that I will set the long term goal of Christmas 2011 that way if I have it finished before then I will be happy with myself. That is until something else catches my eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment