Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Copic

I first saw these textas when I went to the Picture to Page show. At first I just thought they were like my Tombow markers. I did a free make and take and thought they were alright but wasn't very happy with my results. Late last month I received an email from a local scrapbooking shop "Create on Garden" who were running a beginners course. As soon as I had a good play I was really impressed by the amazing results I could achieve. Since then I have been a little obsessed (ok a bit more than a little). I am now looking at all my old stamps in a different way and am really enjoying my adult colouring in. I have bought some through "Simon says stamp" and I also bought a kit and bag from Paperfiffic. Here are just a few samples of my colouring.
Surfer Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment