Saturday, September 11, 2010

Magoo

In July I headed off to the Craft Fair at The Exhibition buildings in Melbourne. As soon as I saw this Melly and Me pattern I was smitten. Of course I didn't buy it there and once I got home decided that I needed to get my hands on a copy. I tried to find a kit on the internet but to no avail. I finally got the pattern from 'The Naked Sheep' and also the fabric that I am using for his shorts. I had the other material in my stash. I was a little bit daunted at first after reading through the pattern. My sewing around corners has never been very successful however this time it has worked perfectly. So I have some sneak peek photos to show you now I can't wait to get him finished. I have also included a picture of my playing efforts last night with the new arrivals. Until next time.

Creating I hope!!!

Last nights creation

No comments:

Post a Comment